Wednesday, October 17, 2007

...OH NEW YORK........

..So my ticket back from Paris was to LA but thought I would change it and swing by New York on the way home....Glad I did....
Oh and this will mark the first time I attempt to put videos on this journal....I could not figure out how to flip them to make them vertical so sorry you have to turn your computers sideways and if you have a desktop I guess turn your heads sideways.....thanks






KEMP IN FRONT OF BALTHAZAR




DONT CRY






KEMP LIVE






YES THEY ARE







SARABETH SAW AN ORB IN THE DESERT






SARABETH LIVES







TAXIS ARE YELLOW AND BIKES ARE GREEN. RIDE BIKES!







MICHELE RIDES BIKES AND LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS







NY SKATEBOARD LEGEND HARRY JUMONJI GETS CREATIVE ON A SOHO DOOR





CYNTHIA MOURA LOOKING LOVELY IN THE LOVELY SUN WITH HER LOVELY MIU MIU BAG





ALINE NAKASHIMA (AKA RYAN'S FIANCEE ) AND THE ICONIC MALE MODEL RYAN BURNS

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Templeton said...

Yeah David!!!!!!

October 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home